What does Best Bitcoin Casino Stand for?
We have started Best Bitcoin Casino in order to help you, the players, to get the best from this market. Our experience, knowledge and talented group of researchers are the pillars of this asset, which saves you both time and hassle.
The BestBitcoinCasino.com team are doing the best they can in order to find the best games, bonuses, casinos and operators for all players around the world. If you are looking for the best Bitcoin casino, the best Bitcoin casino games, the best sports betting bookmaker, the best bonuses – talk to us
What do we offer to Bitcoin casino players?
BestBitcoinCasino offers full range of knowledge and services to the players. We are analysing the industry on daily basis and working to collect the best news, reviews, updates and bonuses for our audience.
Bitcoin Casino Reviews
We regularly publish reviews of online casinos, sportsbooks, dApps, and other betting sites. There are almost 500 casino reviews on board, each with in-depth assessment of their games, services, bonuses, and more. We also encourage our readers to give their own reviews and ratings of the casinos through the Players Review section.
Bitcoin Casino Bonuses
We list the amazing bonus deals offered by every casino and sportsbook we review, be they welcome bonuses, no deposit bonuses, free spins, and more. We also partner with some of the top and upcoming names in iGaming and crypto gaming industry to give our readers exclusive bonuses and rewards.
Bitcoin Casino Games
We check out the latest casino games released by the leading game providers. We play them and give our two cents in our reviews. We also feature demo games in our reviews to give our readers free access to the newest games. To date, there are almost 200 casino game reviews on BestBitcoinCasino.com.
How do we rate casinos?
Our Bitcoin casino reviews show the overall rating score the casino gets. This score is the combination of the scores we give and the score from our readers. The score we give is the average of the scores we give the casino for specific sub-categories:
- We check if the casino has a valid online gambling license from reputable and legitimate regulators, giving more importance to licenses issued in the UK, Malta, Isle of Man, and Kahnawake.
- We check for a valid SSL encryption certificate.
- We check for unresolved and resolved complaints or issues concerning the casino.
- We check the bonus terms and conditions, specifically the wagering requirements.
- We take note of the casino bonuses offered, whether they are for new players only, existing players only, or both.
- We prioritize casinos that offer various bonus types: welcome bonus, deposit bonus, free spins, cashback, referral bonus, loyalty bonus, etc.
- We check how reasonable and beneficial the VIP program is.
- We check the available payment methods on board for deposits and withdrawals.
- We take note of the banking limits and if they are reasonable or not.
- We check the speed for deposit and withdrawal transactions.
- We check the casino library, the games offered, the software providers on board, as well as if the casino also offers sports betting, esports betting, or poker tournaments.
- We check the availability of provably fair games as well as test the integrated provably fair tool.
- We check the compatibility of the games with different devices.
- We check the available channels to contact the support team and take note of how responsive they are.
- We check the knowledge and the reliability of the assistance they give us and the players.
Listed above are the parameters we use to evaluate whether or not we can recommend a casino. We came up with this list as these encompasses all the elements that can make or break a brand in the iGaming industry. Now, we will look at how we assess the casino based on each parameter.