The 7th Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Kyiv will be held in March, focusing on Crypto Market Trends and the Future of Digital Currency in Ukraine
COVID-19 pandemic, quarantine and the need for digital transformation of all spheres of activity provoked a new surge in the popularity of cryptocurrency. Recently, there has been a rapid growth in the crypto market and an increased attention of large corporations to blockchain technology. Over the past year, new trends have emerged in this area that require detailed discussion.
That is why on March 25, Smile-Expo will hold Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Kyiv for the seventh time! Event is intended to bring together the best representatives of the industry to discuss the prospects for cryptocurrencies, the opportunities for making money on this market and the nuances of the legislative regulation of digital assets.
Why organize the conference?
In addition to the fact that the cryptocurrency market has already gained considerable momentum, experts predict that it will continue to grow exponentially in 2021. The demand for blockchain technology is also increasing: both government organizations and private enterprises are interested in it.
The spread of tokenization, development of decentralized financial services, and development of a legal framework for regulating the circulation of digital assets create a wide field for discussion. What trends are observed on the crypto market? How profitable is it now to invest in bitcoin and other digital currencies? What changes can occur in the industry if the law on virtual assets is adopted in Ukraine?
All these issues will be addressed at Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Kyiv 2021.
Meet the first speakers to speak at the event.
- Mark Ginzburg – founder of the “Ukrainian Investment Holding”, President of the Federation of Robotics of Ukraine, Ambassador of the Global Blockchain Business Council in Ukraine. As part of the event, Mark will reveal the topic “Course of the leading cryptocurrencies: analytics and forecasts for 2021”.
- Igor Porokh – analyst and trader of the cryptocurrency market, director of business development at the IT company PM Partners, owner and founder of Porokh & Co. Member of the Board all-Ukrainian business community.
- Yuri Melashchenko – co-founder and managing director at Security Services Group. Adviser to the Secretary and the head of the State Special Connection Service RNBO on cybersecurity volunteer.
Event attendees will enjoy informative presentations from experts, a demo zone with products from top companies, and effective networking.
Speakers will include leading experts in various fields: from successful business professionals and developers to lawyers and market analysts. Within the framework of the conference, they will make informative reports and answer questions from guests.
Experts will cover the following topics:
- Mining possibilities in 2021: Current situation
- NFT ecosystem: Peculiarities of the non-fungible token market.
- Crypto trading: Key rules, strategies and prospects.
- The future of the Ukrainian digital assets market.
Event demo zone will unite market leaders to present latest solutions in the field of innovative technologies. Attendees will be able to talk to exhibitors and ask them questions about the available products and services.
Who will benefit from attending Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Kyiv 2021:
- business representatives;
- founders of IT startups and technological companies;
- gambling operators;
- financial analysts;
- legal consultants;
- crypto enthusiasts;
- everyone aiming to make money using blockchain or virtual assets.
The specialized event will create perfect conditions for meeting partners, exchanging useful contacts and discussing potential cooperation.
Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Kyiv 2021 will be organized by Smile-Expo international company that has been holding events dedicated to innovations in different countries of the world for 15 years.
Registration to the conference is already available. Join the event to learn about the future of digital currency in Ukraine.