iGB Affiliate Lisbon 2019 (formerly Lisbon Affiliate Conference) is all set to host Europe’s iGaming affiliate leaders and feature affiliate programs and networks in the iGaming industry.
Taking place on 16-19 October at Feira Internacional de Lisboa, this year’s iGB Affiliate Lisbon expects over 2,500 delegates eager to meet new partners, gain industry knowledge, and expand their circles.
The two-day conference will cover key topics about affiliate networking trends and opportunities, which will be delivered by industry leaders, including:
- Robin Van Den Heuvel, Marketing Manager – Poker at GVC Group
- Beatrice Varlam, Senior Affiliate Executive at Paddy Power Betfair
- Peter Nolte, Director at Patagonia Entertainment, Brasil
- Simon Mahieu, Affiliate Director at Ladbrokes Coral Group
- Remko De Boer, Head of Affiliates at Leo Vegas
Attendees can look forward to several networking sessions:
- Evening Networking Party – Thursday, 17 October 2019 (21:00-01:00)
- Closing Night Party – Friday, 18 October 2019 (21:00-01:00)
- Survivor Session – Saturday, 19 October 2019 (12:00-15:00)
Tickets for iGB Affiliate Lisbon 2019 are now available. Free admission for all affiliates and introducing brokers.
It was a pleasure to have conducted an interview with Layla Ali, Content Producer for iGB Affiliate 2019, where she stressed that good open-line communications between affiliate partners and casino operators are essential for success.