iGB Live! 2019 has prepared three days’ worth of networking events and conference sessions on 16-19 July at RAI Amsterdam.
This year’s iGB Live! will have three conferences set up: iGB Live! HQ, iGB Affiliate Amsterdam, and a new conference yet to be announced. Exhibitors will also have a massive space, where they can further expand their networking circles and form new business partnerships.
Some of the key speakers to take the center stage at iGB Live! 2019 are:
- Stephen Carter, Editorial Director at iGaming Business
- Ismael Diagne, CEO at RiveriGaming
- Lee-Ann Johnstone, Founder of AffiliateINSIDER
- David Caruana, Responsible Gaming Manager at Kindred
- Ryan Murton, Head of SEA at Bumble
- Corrine Valetta, General Counsel at Betsson Group
Registration for iGB Live! this year is now open. Meanwhile, Naomi Barton, Group Event Director of the iGB Affiliate global series of events, announced that iGB Live! and iGB Affiliate Amsterdam 2020 are postponed until September because of the coronavirus pandemic.