Bitcoin Baccarat Game
Bitcoin baccarat is one of the most popular casino games in the world. Many call this game Punto Banco. It is no surprise then that you’ll easily find a Bitcoin baccarat game in any online casino these days as one of the top Bitcoin games.
Compared to the real-life version where there are three casino dealers and up to 12 or 14 players, baccarat Bitcoin is often a single-person game. This makes it difficult if you want to try Bitcoin baccarat game out the first time. Here’s a basic introduction of the Bitcoin baccarat game online:
Bitcoin baccarat game basics
When playing a Bitcoin baccarat game, there are just two principal bets to make, you either bet on the banker or player. That is either Banco or Punto. Players call the third bet as the Standoff. Betting on Banco is customary for the dealer. Players can also pass, but that means they are out of the online baccarat Bitcoin game for this round.
Two hands are available and players bet on which one will win or if there will be a tie. The payoff is even money, 1:1 except for the tie bets, which pays 8-1 or 9-1. The main difference between a player and a bank bet is that bank bets have a 5% commission deducted from it. This is because bank bets have an easier time of winning in a Bitcoin baccarat game.
The most important rule in a Bitcoin baccarat game is the rule for the dealing the third card. The bank and player get two cards and their value determines the third card draw. All face cards and 10s have no value. Cards less than 10 are counted at face value and Aces are worth 1. Only the single digit values are valid and double digit values drop the left digit. This means 15 is counted as 5 as an example. Depending on the card values and who is holding the hand, here are the rules when playing a Bitcoin baccarat game:
- If the player’s total is less than or equal to five, then the player gets a third card.
- If the player drew a card, the bank has a chance to draw a card.
- If the bank’s total is two or less then the bank gets a card, regardless of what the player’s third card is.
- If the bank’s total is three and the player gets a third card that was an eight, the bank draws a card.
- If the bank’s total is four then the bank draws card unless the player drew a third card that was a 0, 1, 8, or 9.
- If the bank’s total is five then the bank gets a card if the player got a third card that was 4, 5, 6, or 7.
- If the bank’s total is six, then the bank draws a third card if the player received a 6 or 7.
- If the bank’s total is seven, then the bank stands.
The totals are then added and the winner of the Bitcoin baccarat game is determined.