Sic Bo Review & Free Play
BGaming’s Sic Bo is a reinvention of the Ancient Chinese dice game. It has all the necessary betting combinations found on an Atlantic City-inspired sic bo table. But what makes this game stand out is how BGaming has utilized design, animations, and technology to work together and make your gaming experience much better.
This Sic Bo runs on HTML5, so expect it to run smoothly on different platforms, including Windows, iOS, and Android. Yes, this game works perfectly on any smartphone using the said two mobile platforms. You don’t need to download any apps because the game opens right on the mobile browser.
Here are the betting combinations with the odds and house edge:
- Big and Small Bets – 1:1 odds with 2.78% house edge
- Triple Bet – 180:1 odds with 16.2% house edge
- Double Bet – 10:1 odds with 18.5% house edge
- Any Triple Bet – 30:1 odds with 13.9% house edge
- Total of 4 and 17 Bets – 6:1 to 60:1 odds with 7.4% to 15.3% house edge
- Domino:xy Bet – 5:1 odds with 16.7% house edge
- Any Number Bet – 1:1 to 1 odds with 7.9% house edge
When it comes to graphics and animations, Sic Bo is a winner. How the dice roll is impressive, and the same goes for the chips. You can even move the chips to anywhere on the table when changing bets. Add to these the option to change the color of the Sic Bo skin from green to blue, red, purple, and black.
Should You Play Sic Bo
BGaming’s Sic Bo should be at the top of your list of sic bo games to play online. It has the right combination of impressive graphics, animations, and even compatibility with different platforms.