In the world of online gambling, being licensed is a must. Otherwise, the gaming site will not have the means to operate in certain countries. This is the reason the demand for licensed Bitcoin casinos is significant. It has grown so much so much that it extends all the way to the new gaming market.
In the world of Bitcoin gaming, the idea of licensing is still a gray area. Several best Bitcoin casino pages continue to operate with or without a license. The reason behind this is the fact that Bitcoin is not a recognized currency. It is a young method of payment. Most countries do not classify it as a valid payment mode. Hence, there is no urgent need for the operators to apply for one.
On the other hand, there is also a growing demand for this. The rising numbers of scams made operators realize the importance of licenses. Bitcoin betting is anonymous. Bitcoin betting is unregulated. It has become a way a hot pot for scammers. Everyone should be weary of the possible threats around.
Top Bitcoin casino licensing authorities
- Alderney Gambling Control Commission
- Antigua Division of Gaming
- Curacao Internet Gambling Association
- Gambling Supervision Commission (Isle of Man)
- Gibraltar licensing authority
- Kahnawake Gaming Commission
- Malta Gaming Authority
- PAGCOR and FCLRC
- UK Gambling Commission
Implications of a license in Bitcoin gambling
Licensed Bitcoin casinos add credibility to the brand. It also strengthens the security of the players. This proves to be the smarter option for bettors in order to avoid unfortunate events.
Showing a license reflects plenty of benefits for the brand and the players. Licensed Bitcoin casinos do not only provide a safe and secure gaming destination, but also maintains the reputation of the site. This earns your trust. This gives bettors confidence every time they play.
Licensed Bitcoin casinos
As a result, many bettors today look for licensed Bitcoin casinos. In turn, the platforms address the demand by applying for the licenses. This ensures their customers’ security and safety. Everyone wants peace of mind when they play their favorite games. Everyone wants to have fun.
While not all sites in this market have a license or will get one in the next few months or years, there are a few that stand out.
Here are some of the licensed Bitcoin casinos:
- BitCasino.io— Powered by the technology provided by CoinGaming.io, this gaming site takes pride in being a fully licensed website that accepts Bitcoin. It features a huge collection of games. All games work on mobile devices like smartphones and tablets. The site also offers an array of bonuses and promotions. It is licensed to operate online gaming operations by the government of Curacao.
- BitStarz— This brand continues to exceed the limits of online gaming. Launching as a Bitcoin-only page, BitStarz now accepts fiat payments. It even boasts a larger library of games. The site welcomes different kinds of players. It largely relies on the SoftSwiss software and is licensed by the Curacao government.
- FortuneJack— Known as the top live dealer destination for Bitcoin and altcoin users, FortuneJack presents a modern set of gambling activities. The list covers several interests and markets. It accepts nine cryptocurrencies. It is fully licensed to operate by the Law of Saint Kitts and Nevis.