NetEnt just released Finn and the Swirly Spin slot which will soon be available in Bitcoin casinos such as Oshi and Yako Casino. The reels of this new game stand out because they work like a fast-paced puzzle game.
To complement the groundbreaking gameplay of the new Finn and the Swirly Spin slot by NetEnt, the base mode of the game has four features that are randomly triggered. There are also four Scatter mode features to play with.
Explore the gameplay of the new NetEnt game
The first thing that players will notice is the 5×5 grid that has a boxed spiral shape. Instead of five reels that are spinning the slot’s symbols, the symbols enter reels like a river flowing from the bottom of the first column and ends in the middle.
Players match symbols by having three similar ones that are adjacent to each other. Symbols can be horizontally or vertically next to each other to create a match.
When players create a match, they create Wild Star symbols. Wild Stars substitute as any symbols in the game except for the Frozen Key symbol. The Wild Star can also explode when matching it with other symbols. The explosion can erase any symbols adjacent to the Wild Star.
4 Random features of Finn and the Swirly Spin slot
Unlike the Scatter modes in the recently launched Planet of the Apes slot, there are four features that players can trigger during the normal portion of this game.
- Starfall Wilds. The game puts two or more Wild Symbols in any location around the grid. If there are no matches possible with the current Wild Symbols, more will appear until players can get a match.
- Dragon Destroy. A dragon head appears in this feature which destroys a mass number of symbols. This makes it easier for the Scatter Key symbol to reach the middle.
- Irish Luck. A random row or column will have the same type of high-paying symbol. This allows a player to quickly match five high-paying symbols and get a guaranteed Wild Star symbol.
- Magic Transform. Every Spade and Heart symbol turn into the same high-paying symbol.
Finn and the Swirly Spin slot scatter mode
Players trigger the Scatter mode by clearing all symbols between the frozen key and the keyhole in the middle of the reel. Players collect Keys each time they trigger Scatter mode. This allows them to play the three other Scatter modes in the game.
- Star Bar. Players can choose this since it only requires one key to play. Two or more Wild Stars appears on the reel in each spin during the Star Bar mode.
- Lava Lair. This mode requires four keys to unlock. The Frozen Key is replaced by a Sticky Wild Star which stays throughout the duration of the mode.
- Lucky Mug. Players need nine keys to enter this mode. The Irish Luck is triggered by each spin during this mode.
- Golden Pot. Golden Pot requires 16 keys to unlock. The Magic Transform feature is triggered in each of the free spins during this mode.