3 Reasons Why Golden Colts is Worth Playing
Play’n GO and Mr Green teamed up to create the Golden Colts slot game. Representatives from both parties worked on the concept and design of the game and the result is a Wild West-themed slot with five reels, 40 pay lines, and seven random bonuses. Here are three reasons why Golden Colts slot by Play’n GO is worth playing:
1 | Zombie Sheriff and a Pair of Colt Revolvers
Golden Colts has a classic Wild West theme with an undead twist. One of the symbols is a dead Sheriff holding a pair of golden Colt revolvers. Players team up with a group of bounty hunters to snatch the golden colt revolvers from the dead Sheriff. As players continue their adventure through the Old West, they can count on the help of a Bull Wild symbol to get more wins.
2 | Exciting 7 Bonus Features
Activating the Golden Colt Bonus Game requires players to get three Silver Skull icons, which are the Scatter symbol of this game. Meanwhile, the Golden Bull icon is the Wild symbol and will help players grab a win when it is part of a winning pay line.
When players get three Silver Skull icons, the Skull symbols will combine into a large silver case, revealing the golden colt revolvers inside. The colt will then fire a bullet revealing one of seven bonuses:
- Gunslingers bonus gives players a 30x multiplier before getting the free spin
- Law of the Wild bonus gives players a free spin with the Sheriff symbol stacked on reels 2, 3, and 4. If the Sheriff symbol covers reels 2, 3, and 4, players will get a free respin. But the Sheriff symbols will transform into a 3×3 sticky block during the respin.
- Ace-High Gang bonus gives players three free spins with 4×4 Mega symbols on reels 2 to 5 with each free spin.
- Most Wanted bonus gives players 20 posters on the reels with cash prizes, one of the other six bonuses, or a red X symbol, which ends the bonus and brings players back to the main game.
- Wild Bull bonus gives players three free spins. Each free spin will have one or two reels completely covered with Wild Bull symbols.
- Poker Play bonus gives players a large 2×2 Gambler symbol appears. If you get more Gambler symbols on the reels, you get one respin and the Gambler symbols transform into sticky wild symbols.
- Furies bonus gives players a free spin with two large 2×2 Girl symbols on the reels. The Girl symbols stick onto the reels, giving you one or more respins until you get a winning combo.
3 | Design Inspired by Mr Green Casino’s Perspective
Golden Colts is a game with an unusual perspective, and that is because Play’n GO used Mr Green’s perspective and knowledge of its players. The result is a game that stands out not only for its high quality but for the perspective of an undead sheriff.
Johan Törnqvist, CEO of Play’n GO said:
“As part of our drive to provide operators with the best games and service on the market, it made perfect sense for us to commit to a collaborative design process for Golden Colts with Mr Green. Using their different perspective and knowledge of the customer has provided us with a unique insight into delivering yet another quality game.”
Players can bet as little as 0.20 coins to 100 coins per spin, making Golden Colts a great game for small or large bankrolls. There is no exact release date for Golden Colts yet, but the game will go live on Mr Green first. Wild West fans and players looking for a different adventure can look forward to the game on Mr Green Casino.