BiG Africa Supershow 2017 opens the door to the region’s gaming industry on Nov. 7. The Supershow offers attendees the chance to explore the African market.
BiG Africa Supershow 2017 is the region’s largest conference that allows investors, operators, and other iGaming personalities to be familiar with the African gaming industry.
This event organized by Eventus International has many useful agendas that are presented by a panel of expert speakers. There are also leading software providers and other iGaming companies that are exhibiting their latest work as well as their portfolio in the Supershow.
Talks and discussions not to miss
The National Gambling Amendment Bill – How This Changes Business
This session covers the National Gambling Amendment Bill that South Africa’s Department of Trade and Industry published last year. It states that only sportsbook is allowed in the country while other online gambling games are illegal. Speakers will discuss how the bill affects the country’s market.
The Sector on the Rise – The Future of Betting in Africa
Sports betting is a large market in Africa. According to a GeoPoll survey, millennials or young punters are spending half of their monthly earnings on sports betting. The Big Africa Summit will showcase the sports betting market in the region and its future.
Factors to Consider When Starting Your Operations in Africa
As the name suggests, this panel offers advice to operators or investors who are looking to tap into the African market. This includes knowing the people in the market and procedures to obtaining a license.
Key speakers to watch out for
- Nkoatse Mashamaite – Mashamaite is the director of gambling law and policy in the Department of Trade and Industry of Africa. He will present the talk titled “The National Gambling Amendment Bill – How This Changes Business agenda.”
- Felix Mukaxe – Mukaxe is a gambling inspector of Mozambique Gambling Board. He is part of the panel that offers potential operators advice through the ‘Factors to Consider When Starting Your Operations in Africa’ talk.
- Juan Furmie – Furmie is the CEO of ThisIsMe Inc in South Africa. ThisIsMe offers advanced identity verification for various businesses. Furmie is part of the panel for the ‘Working Together to Combat Money Laundering and Fraud’ talk and will present ‘Know your Customer – The Latest Registration Technology for your Business’.
Sponsors and exhibitors to check out
- BetConstruct – This company offers online and land-based sports betting solutions. It also offers RNG casino solutions. The sportsbook from BetConstruct offers more than 30,000 live matches each month. It has also won multiple awards including the Technology Supplier/Provider award from the International Gaming Awards 2016.
- Evolution Gaming – Evolution Gaming is one of the top software providers of live dealer games. The company streams live videos from their studios across Latvia, Romania, and Malta. It uses top streaming technology to offer flawless live gaming experience.
- SBTech – SBTech is another sports betting solutions provider. The company started its operation since 2007. For over a decade, SBTech offers sportsbook operators with a large range of innovative solutions. This includes turnkey suite and mobile betting shop solutions.