MARE BALTICUM Gaming Summit has gone digital and is all set to go live virtually in front of 300 attendees and featuring 50 professionals and experts.
The digital summit happening on May 7, 2020 to virtually address the concerns of the gambling industry this year during the coronavirus pandemic.
- Restarting the Sports Betting Industry
- Esports is Taking Over
- Alternatives to Classic Sports Betting Are Flourishing
- Marketing Hacks From 6+ Figures Industry Experts
- Focus on Latin America
- Payments, Data & PR in Online Gaming: Why You Need to Improve Constantly to Stay Relevant
- How Are Affiliates/Marketing Companies Surviving This Period on Uncertainty?
- Is The Online Casino Industry Benefiting During Sports Tournament Disruption Period?
- The Payments Industry During COVID-19
- Will Advertisement Banning Still Be Enforced After COVID-19?
The list of virtual speakers joining the Summit include amazing iGaming leaders and experts including Head of Sales (iGaming) Beyza Orazova of DIMOCO Carrier Billing, Co-founder Lee-Ann Johnstone of AffiliateINSIDER, and CCO Robert Dowling at Singular.
Also present in the virtual edition of MARE BALTICUM Gaming Summit is Jan Urbanec, CEO of Endorphina, who shared:
“The unfortunate cancelation of most sports events had an obvious effect on betting operators, however, the companies that diversified with their product offerings did manage to mitigate losses. Endorphina is in a privileged position. We have a digital product that is not affected by external events and we control the delivery as long as the internet is working.”
Other than panel discussions, MARE BALTICUM Gaming Summit will also give its attendees an online space for networking and an all-access pass to participate in discussions using their own devices at the comfort of their homes.
Everyone interested to attend the digital summit should book a ticket, which will grant them access to the virtual conference platform online.
If you’re interested in getting an updated 2020 list of all Bitcoin casino reviews for this market, check out the casino review section.