Attend this year's Gaming, Racing & Wagering Australia (GRWA) as we will discuss the latest industry updates on the future of gaming industry down under.
Did you know that this year’s 10th Gaming, Racing & Wagering Australia (GRWA), taking place on 12-14 August at L’Aqua in Sydney, is one of the longest running industry conferences in Australia?
We invite you to attend this year’s event as we will discuss the latest industry updates and debate on the exciting future of the gaming industry down under.
This year’s agenda will cover:
- The Australian casino industry outlook – The year ahead
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Responsible Gambling (RG) – How it can make or break your business
- Beyond the hype – Monetising on Esports
- Daily Fantasy Sports down under – Understanding and exploring the opportunities
- Perception is everything – Onshore VS Offshore
- Embedding blockchain into gaming
- Boost Traffic and Conversions – Demystifying the hidden powers of SEO and Gaming Affiliates
- Better to prevent than to cure – Addressing the growing issue of Cybersecurity
In addition to this, we will be holding our famous freeroll poker tournament at The Star Sydney and hosting networking drinks to offer our delegates an opportunity to meet their peers, tie new connections, learn from each other and make significant deals.
To book your delegate ticket, email email@example.com or call us on +61 3 9008 5946.
We really look forward to having you with us this year.
Best Bitcoin Casino does not endorse nor support this product/service. Best Bitcoin Casino is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy, or quality within the press release.