Eventus International is proud to present the first ever Chile iGaming (CiG 2021), to be held at the Sun Monticello Casino & Hotel in Chile from 4 to 5 March 2021. The two-day international summit and expo, is the most comprehensive platform offering extensive exhibition floorspace for the gaming industry interested in exploring the many opportunities the region has to offer.
Learn More About:
Chile iGaming (CiG 2021)
4 to 5 March 2021
Sun Monticello Casino & Hotel, Chile
You are invited to be a part of this rapidly growing gaming region and the ultimate gathering for key industry decision makers and industry leaders in this highly lucrative industry. Reach a distinctive audience through Chile iGaming (CiG 2021), the most exclusive online and offline gaming sectors event in Latin America.
Chile iGaming (CiG 2021) agenda has been designed to tackle problems faced by the gaming operators and suppliers (land-based, sports betting and payment solutions), highlight the gaming trends that will dominate the future in the gaming industry and discuss the current gaming market in the Latin America region.
This interactive event will include panel discussions, workshops, roundtables, speed networking sessions and a large range of case studies drawing on the experience of the market leading presenters.
To sum up, the Latin American iGaming market is definitely worth the watch for many reasons, including the over saturation of existing iGaming markets, and overwhelmingly high interest from players across the continent.
Discussion topic includes:
- Analysing the newly-emerged markets in Latin America
- Get up to speed with the current online gambling regulation in Chile and what is in the pipeline
- Insights from the frontlines of gaming operators in Chile
- Market entry strategy – how to break into the Latin American market
- Latin America as the new gaming frontier – How to develop, sustain and grow market share while facing new operators entering your market
- Lessons learned from other gaming operators in operating Latin America
Sponsorship and Exhibitor Opportunities
Are you interested in exhibiting at or sponsoring the Chile iGaming (CiG 2021)? View the Exhibitor and Sponsor Prospectus to discover opportunities to showcase your organisation’s products and expertise in gaming industry technologies, services, and solutions to an expected 500 attendees.
Become a sponsor to:
- Elevate your company’s visibility to a targeted audience
- Take advantage of a high profile and impactful sponsorship opportunity
- Stand out from your competitors
- Grow lead generation opportunities
- Highlight new products and services
- Tap into new customers
- Capitalise on the bustling show floor with exhibit space at the Sun Monticello Casino & Hotel, Chile
Who will be attending
- Leading operators
- Gaming regulators
- Gaming equipment manufacturers
- Sought-after Investors
- Software providers
- Payment and fintech companies
- Technology providers
- Legal firms
- Gaming consultants
Software suppliers, manufacturers, game or slot developers and payment solutions from all facets of gaming industry can come to showcase new, innovative and interesting products or software to the entire gaming industry – from operators to affiliates. Chile iGaming (CiG 2021) provides the ultimate platform for you to showcase your brand, launch your latest products and win new clients.
View more on the official Eventus International website.
Contact us now to find out how your company can benefit at AGU 2020:
Contact Eventus International’s Marketing Director, Lou-Mari Burnett, to grow your business in Chile and the surrounding regions with our sponsorship and exhibition packages for AGU 2020.
The event is supported by BestBitcoinCasino.com as media partner. We are not responsible or liable for the content accuracy or quality within this press release.