Renowned for delivering market-leading events, Eventus International now presents iGG 2020 (iGaming Germany 2020) scheduled to take place in Berlin from 14 to 15 May 2020.
With a focus on reviewing the German gaming outlook and what lies ahead for the industry in this region, delegates can look forward to gaining a wealth of knowledge from the iGG 2020 agenda, brimming with informative, topical themes including:
- Key aspects in German gaming regulation – prospects and challenges ahead
- How to build a gambling system that protects the integrity of sports
- Germany’s vs European Union’s gambling advertisement restrictions – What is allowed and what is not?
- Germany payments blocking on online gaming – German court ruling in dealing with gambling debts
- Exploring new opportunities and Innovative technologies in gaming – esports, skill machines, VR etc.
As with all Eventus International events, top industry professionals have been recruited internationally to share their expertise and theories with delegates. The line up of confirmed speakers at iGG 2020 to date includes:
- Christoph Engelmann, Counsel, DLA Piper
- Christina Thakor-Rankin, Principal Consultant, 1710 Gaming, UK
- Daniel Gruederich, CEO and Founder, Sportsbookcloud
- Frank Herold, Member of the Board, EMIRAT AG
- Gustaf Hoffstedt, Secretary-General, Swedish Trade Association for Online Gambling
- Jack Symons, Co-Founder & Director, Gamban
- Jan Feuerhake, Salary Partner, Taylor Wessing
- Paul Barnes, Country Manager, Germany & Austria, IGT
- Peter-Paul de Goeij, Managing Director, Speel Verantwoord (Dutch Trade Association of Online Gaming Operators)
- Tony Allen, CEO, Age Check Certification Scheme
Register for iGG 2020 now to get up to speed with the current gaming climate in Germany and discover how you too can promote your business in this market.
Download the latest event brochure.
Best Bitcoin Casino does not endorse nor support this product/service. Best Bitcoin Casino is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy, or quality within the press release.