Introducing Sports Betting West Africa+ 2020, an event where gaming industry professionals can meet to network, see the very latest gaming innovations in, share best practices and get up to speed with industry progress in Africa.
SBWA+ 2020 aims to enhance the skills of stakeholders involved across all disciplines of the gaming industry, through sharing knowledge about the latest regulations, marketing techniques, cutting edge technologies and responsible gambling practices thus ensuring your long-term success in gaming.
Attendees will profit in the following ways:
- Meet the leading operators in West Africa
- Enhance your skills with the global expertise of the gaming sectors’ most prominent stakeholders to improve and further develop your operations
- Stay ahead of your competitors with new marketing strategies and tools
- Be part of the forces to change and make the West African gaming industry a better market
- Keep up with the regulatory bodies’ planned upcoming regulations
- Acquire more business within your country of operation and the rest of West Africa
Who Should Attend:
- Gaming Regulators and other Government Authorities
- Industry Associations
- Gaming Operators
- Gaming Consultants
- Lawyers and other legal consultants
- Software Providers
- Payment Solution Providers
- Marketing Companies
- Affiliate departments at international gaming operations
- Data Analysts and Providers
Watch this space as we will be revealing more of what can be expected at SBWA+ 2020 in the weeks to come.
Eventus International is renowned for producing exclusive, niche events, hosting C-Level executive audiences and gathering decision-makers under the same roof while ensuring gender diversity and inclusion throughout.
To register for SBWA+ 2020, click here.
Call for speakers now open
This is your opportunity to demonstrate and share your industry expertise at Sports Betting West Africa+ 2020 event in Lagos, Nigeria.
To enquire about speaker opportunities, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The event is supported by BestBitcoinCasino.com as media partner. We are not responsible or liable for the content accuracy or quality within this press release.