999Dice: Needs Improvement?
The introduction of crypto brought breakthrough changes not only to the world of banking but also to the online gaming community. Countless online casino reviews sing praises to dice betting sites as they combine efficient crypto transactions and a simple yet rewarding provably fair dice game. One of your popular options for such a betting site is 999Dice.
The name 999Dice is a huge takeaway of what the betting site offers. First off, it runs only one game on its library—dice. In addition, it has an extremely low house edge of 0.1%. This leaves the payout rate to a whopping 99.9%—hence, the name 999Dice. This attractive house edge set 999Dice above most dice betting sites, which typically offers over 1% house advantage.
In terms of design, 999Dice will greet you with a kind of cluttered layout and multiple tabs dedicated for certain casino actions. Right off the bat, the betting site has stripped the glitz and glamour of standard online casinos, which can be confusing for newbies. You will have an automated account right after you visit the site. But keep in mind that this account will be deleted after you clear your cookies. If you want to keep the account, simply key on your email and create a password. Know more about what this dice site has to offer in this 999Dice review.
Bonuses and Promotions
Some of the best perks of playing casino games online are the rewarding bonuses up for grabs. You get the chance to boost your betting action with match deposit bonuses, cashback rewards, comp points, and other rewards. However, 999Dice does not offer the usual Bitcoin bonuses you will get on most online casinos. Here are the incentives you can anticipate as you play on this dice site:
Bitcoin Faucet Coins
999Dice activates its Bitcoin faucet from time to time. A Bitcoin faucet is a reward system that dispenses rewards in the form of satoshis—small units of bitcoins (BTC). You can claim your free bitcoins on 999Dice easily. Simply click on the FREE BITCOIN button on the menu and solve a captcha. Keep in mind that you can claim coins only once per account and once per IP address every 2.5 minutes.
Think of these freebies as the deposit match bonuses offered in most online casinos. The amounts of coins you will get from the faucet are certainly not as big, but you can use the free coins to check out the casino’s offers and get used to the game without risking your bankroll. What is even better is you can claim these rewards multiple times.
Apart from claiming coins from the faucet, 999Dice offers other ways for you to earn extra funds. It offers a referral program that gives you free BTC for successful referrals. Simply promote the betting site using the given personal referral link. Each time your referred players place their bets, 50% of the house edge of all these wagers will be credited to your player account. That being said, you will earn BTC whether they win or lose their bets.