Skip to main content

BitcoinBetGame Review

Updated: March 26, 2020

7.9
Trustworthiness
70%
Bonus
60%
Payout Speed
80%
Games
70%
Customer Support
60%
Licenses
50%

BitcoinBetGame – Full Crypto Casino Review


Any crypto player looking to bet on lottery using BTC will find BitcoinBetGame one of the best choices out there. It is anonymous and mobile-friendly, and it welcomes players from countries where online betting is legal. This means it does not actively block players from certain jurisdictions and that the burden is on the players themselves to ensure that they are not violating any laws.

BitcoinBetGame is unlike the typical online casino as it is dedicated to just one game: lottery. But despite its having only one game, the team behind BitcoinBetGame made sure that players will still get some kind of incentives that will also keep them wanting to buy more lottery tickets.

Players who are thinking of customer support will be happy to know that they can send an email to the team. There is also a chat function that allows them to talk to other players. More importantly, BitcoinBetGame maintains a Telegram channel.

Bonus and Promotions

BitcoinBetGame does not have a wide range of casino bonuses, so players cannot expect to find welcome bonuses, casino free spins, or deposit bonuses offered to new and existing players. But what they will find in this Bitcoin lottery site is the referral bonus that grants players 100 USD in BTC. Players can enjoy this bonus when they invite 10 players who will also create an account and play lottery with Bitcoin.

Casino Details


Additional Information

Mobile-Ready Yes
Cryptocurrency BTC
Minimum Deposit None
Minimum Withdrawal 0.0008 BTC
Restrictions None
Languages English

Support

Live Chat Yes
Email Support support@bitcoinbetgame.com
Social Media

License/s

No license set.


Games & Software

Although there is only one casino game on board, BitcoinBetGame offers three types of lottery games: Golden Level, Silver Level, and Brown Level. Each of these levels have their own parameters as listed below:

  • Golden Level – Win up to 65 mBTC = 70% chance to win 30% of betting amount
  • Silver Level – Win up to 60 mBTC = 80% chance to win 20% of betting amount
  • Brown Level – Win up to 55 mBTC = 90% chance to win 10% of betting amount

Players will not find any other game here and will most likely not too see one in the future as the site focuses on Bitcoin lottery only.

Banking Methods

BitcoinBetGame accepts BTC only at the time of writing this review. It also accepts and pays out BTC through the blockchain and does not use any third-party payment processor. No news yet whether or not this Bitcoin lottery betting site will accept altcoins in the future.

Deposit Methods

Players can directly transfer any amount to the wallet address provided by BitcoinBetGame. They just have to make sure that they send their deposits to the correct address as doing otherwise does not guarantee that they will retrieve their coins. The process should be instant and should allow them to join right any of the lottery games available.

Withdrawals Methods

BitcoinBetGame allows players to withdraw at least 0.0008 BTC/0.8 mBTC. But they must take note that a fixed fee of 0.0004 BTC/0.4 mBTC is required for each cashout. Players must simply provide the address of their Bitcoin wallet to receive their withdrawals. The speed of the transfer, however, will depend on the amount of their cashout and the traffic of the Bitcoin blockchain.

Should You Play in this Casino?

There should be no harm in signing up and playing lottery games on BitcoinBetGame. It is a lottery-focused betting site that specifically caters to a certain market. Therefore, those looking for the usual casino games are better off skipping this casino. But for those who want to experience playing lottery with Bitcoin, BitcoinBetGame is a good choice.

Have you played in this online casino? Share your own BitcoinBetGame review below!

PROS

  • Mobile-friendly
  • 3 kinds of lottery games
  • Email support
  • Accepts BTC
  • Referral bonus

CONS

  • No altcoins
  • Lack promos

Ready to play here?

How do we rate online casinos?

We at BestBitcoinCasino.com treat our casino reviews with high regard. Our reviews become tools that our readers use to determine which online casinos and sportsbooks they can trust and should check out. When we rate a casino, we analyze all aspects such as Trustworthiness, Bonuses, Payout Speed, Games and Customer Support. Please, check BestBitcoinCasino.com FAQ section for more detailed information.

Player Reviews of BitcoinBetGame

You're not logged in. Please or join to add BitcoinBetGame review.

Errors

Leave this empty:

Your Rating

Your Casino Review

LATEST CASINO NEWS & INTERVIEWS


News

NBA Conference Finals: Game 5 Odds at Bitcoin Sportsbooks

September 25, 2020

Place your futures bets at top Bitcoin sports betting sites now for the upcoming matches on the NBA conference finals Game 5 this week.

LOOK: Oktoberfest 2020 Promos You Shouldn’t Miss

September 24, 2020

Oktoberfest 2020 may have been cancelled, but this doesn't mean you can’t celebrate it in your own home. Leave it to Stake.com and Miami Club Casino.

NBA Conference Finals: Game 4 Odds at Bitcoin Sportsbooks

September 23, 2020

Place your futures bets at top Bitcoin sports betting sites now for the upcoming matches on the NBA conference finals Game 4 this week.

Interviews

Interview with Eman Pulis, Founder of SiGMA

July 14, 2020

We had the opportunity to talk to Eman Pulis, founder of SiGMA, a highly-successful iGaming expo and conference home to 14000 attendees and 500 exhibitors.

Interview with Gregor Rozic, Sales Manager at GameART

July 7, 2020

We’ve had the opportunity to talk to GameART Sales Manager Gregor Rozic, who has 10 years of experience in online gaming on casino and poker content.

Interview with Magnus Leppäniemi, VP of Marketing & Head of Esports at Esports Entertainment Group

June 30, 2020

We had the opportunity to talk to Magnus Leppäniemi, VP of Marketing & Head of Esports at Esports Entertainment Group and member of Vie.gg Advisory board.

CHOOSE CASINOS NOW
Your Message
LEAVE A MESSAGE
RESET PASSWORD

Please enter your email address:

LOGIN TO BBC
No account yet? Register here
Forgot Password? Click here
JOIN US NOW
Already have an account? Login
Forgot Password? Click here