BitcoinCasino.io – Full Crypto Casino Review
From the name alone, you automatically get the idea that BitcoinCasino.io caters to cryptocurrency players, specifically those who use BTC, BCH, DOGE, LTC, ETH, and USDT. But while it launched with only Bitcoin players in mind, it has already added some fiat money to its accepted currencies at the time of writing this BitcoinCasino.io review.
This Bitcoin casino is another product owned and managed by Direx N.V., so players can already get an idea what it can offer, based on other Direx N.V. casinos. As expected, it carries the license regulated by the Curacao government. It also lists a number of restricted countries and territories, including both the US and the UK.
As for the interface, the BitcoinCasino.io team did aim for its casino to have its identity by choosing the colors, fonts, and integrating characters like Braverus, Stormborn, Tusk, and the rest of the gang (each with a corresponding bonus deal). The overall theme is consistent throughout the website and sets the casino apart from the competition. Complementing all these are the bonuses, games, affiliate program, and more, which will be covered in our full BitcoinCasino.io review.
Bonus and Promotions
BitcoinCasino.io has both new and old players covered when it comes to casino bonuses and promos. New players can get their hands on its three-tier welcome bonus that pays bonus amount in fiat money and cryptocurrency. Here is what comprises the Welcome Bonus package:
- First Deposit Bonus – 100% up to 0.1 BTC / 10 ETH / 10 BCH / 25 LTC / 2500 DOGE / 9000 USDT / 4000 EUR / 4000 USD / 4000 CAD / 60000 CNY / 1000000 JPY / 40000 NOK
- Second Deposit Bonus – 50% up to 0.1 BTC / 10 ETH / 10 BCH / 25 LTC / 2500 DOGE / 9000 USDT / 4000 EUR / 4000 USD / 4000 CAD / 60000 CNY / 1000000 JPY / 40000 NOK
- Third Deposit Bonus – 50% up to 0.1 BTC / 10 ETH / 10 BCH / 25 LTC / 2500 DOGE / 9000 USDT / 4000 EUR / 4000 USD / 4000 CAD / 60000 CNY / 1000000 JPY / 40000 NOK
There is also the Reload Freespins Weekend Attraction, which runs every Friday to Sunday. This works like this: players will deposit that meets the minimum required deposit to get free spins:
- Deposit at least 0.003 BTC to get 20 Free Spins
- Deposit at least 0.006 BTC to get 50 Free Spins
- Deposit at least 0.012 BTC to get 100 Free Spins
And as mentioned earlier, the characters in this casino each come with a bonus, namely:
- Braverus – 50% Unlimited Reload Bonus (High rollers) Min. deposit: 2000 EUR
- Tusk – 20% Unlimited Reload Bonus up to 1000 EUR. Min. deposit: 10 EUR
- Stormborn – 10% Daily Cashback up to 0.5 BTC or the equivalent in other currency
- Hanzo – Double Comp Points for every single bet
- Amaryllis – Best of luck in winning
- Snatcher – 500 free spins at the end of the week if losses exceed 1 BTC or the equivalent in other currency
- Oldjack – 30% Unlimited Welcome Bonus up to 1000 EUR from Saturday to Sunday
- Feather – Weekend Free Spins twice a day
Besides these, there is also the Start Quest which functions like a loyalty program or BitcoinCasino.io’s way to gamify the experience. Players must play games to earn comp points, which allow them to unlock higher levels and acquire free spins and weekly cashback offers. There is also the Tournament, which functions like a race where participants can win currencies and free spins by playing selected games like online slots.
Players, however, must take note that all the BitcoinCasino.io bonuses on board come with a 40x wagering requirement, which is rather high, especially if compared to other online casinos. At the same time, some promos are not available to players from selected countries, including Sweden and Finland.