Casino Days - Crypto Casino Review 2023
Welcome to our Casino Days review where we delve into the belly of Casino Days in search of great casino bonuses, great games, and a live casino worthy of our casino account. This online gambling site is aimed primarily at players, but European visitors are not scarce. On the contrary.
Casino Days was founded in 2020 and is owned by White Star B.V. The crypto casino holds a Curacao gambling license and Kahnawake Gaming Commission certificate, which means it’s tightly regulated and tested.
This gaming site comes in a form of a hybrid casino. Unlike pure Bitcoin casinos, Casino Days has a wide array of payment methods that include both fiat currencies and cryptos. If you want to deposit Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency, Casino Days will convert it to fiat cash, ensuring a seamless gambling experience.
- Mobile Casino
- Live Chat
- Online Transaction History
- Reality Check Reminder
- Financial Limits
- Help And Support
- Vip Program
- Time-Out Period
- Self Assessment Test
- Self Exclusion
- Manual Flushing
Casino Days Bonuses and Promotions
Although Casino Days’ welcome bonus has little to offer compared to other casino sites, we found numerous tournaments and incentives to be quite interesting, especially for first-time depositors.
They can claim the welcome bonus as well, but here’s the catch – Casino Days’ welcome bonus is effectively a reload bonus, which means that you must meet the wagering requirements first. Only then you can receive and withdraw bonus cash freely, according to the casino’s Terms and Conditions. Let’s take a look at the welcome offer for FTDs:
- 100% match bonus up to $500 + 100 Free Spins in Book of Dead.
- The deposit min. is $20.
- Available for 7 days after joining.
- Wagering 35 x bonus.
- Free spins wagering is 35 x free spins winnings.
- The maximum bet is $5 per spin or $0,5 per line or card.
- No bonus code is required.
Our Casino Days review showed that only bets placed on slots contribute 100% towards your wagering requirements. Live games have a wagering contribution of only 10%, except for no commission table games, such as Texas Hold’em, Casino Hold’em, Stud Poker, and 3 Card Poker, which all have a 0% wagering contribution.
Winnings scored with bonus funds gained without a deposit are capped at $50. Casino Days welcome offer is not available for players from the following countries:
- India, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, Afghanistan, Alderney, America Samoa, Angola, Australia, Belgium, Bosnia And Herzegovina, Cambodia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Democratic People’s Republic Of Korea (DPRK), Denmark, Dutch Caribbean Including Curacao and Aruba, Ethiopia, Hungary, Iraq, Islamic Republic Of Iran, Italy, Lao’s People’s Democratic Republic, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Syrian Arab Republic, Uganda, United Kingdom, USA, Vanuatu, and Yemen.
Additionally, you can not claim this offer by depositing via ecoPayz, Neteller, and Skrill.
Non-Stop Drop 500K
This tournament is valid for Playson games only, namely Solar Queen, Lion Gems: Hold and Win, Book de Sol: Multiplier, and Legend of Cleopatra. Until November 30th, take part and try to win a piece of the $125,000 monthly pool, split into 4 stages of $31,250. The method is simple, spin a minimum of 20 cents in a participating game and you can trigger a random cash prize.
The first prize is $2,500, and the cash Blast feature offers players the possibility of winning cash prizes at any time during the event period. The prizes are offered randomly, and each player has the same chance of winning after every spin. This is reserved for real money betting only.
Monthly Live Drops
Play games by Pragmatic Play and try to chip away a portion of $500,000 monthly cash drops –
Weekly Prize Drops & Megadrops, Daily Blackjack Drops. This weekly tournament is taking place from Wednesday to Wednesday until the 8th of February 2023, for real money bets only, and with a $5M total pool! To become eligible, all you need to do is play the participating games by Pragmatic.
- Weekly Prize Drops: The minimum Bet for Prize Drop is $1, 600 prizes up for grabs, the weekly prize pool is $50,000, and the top prize is $1,000.
- Weekly Mega Drops: The minimum Bet for Prize Drop is $5, 900 prizes up for grabs, the weekly prize pool is $40,000, and the top prize is $2,000.
- Daily Blackjack Drops: The minimum Bet for Prize Drop is $25, with 60 prizes up for grabs, the daily prize pool is $5,000, and the top prize is $1,500.
Tuesday Live Casino Reload
- 10% reload bonus up to $100.
- The minimum deposit is $10.
- Claim first – deposit money later.
- Wagering 10 x reload bonus
Monthly Cash Prizes Rules
Play Pragmatic games and try to get a hold of the $500,000 prize pool per month.
- Tournament: There is no minimum bet to participate. All information regarding the weekly tournaments or daily prize splashes can be found inside one of the selected games for the Drops & wins promotion.
Tournaments run from Wednesday at 19:01 until next Wednesday, at 18:59 CET/CEST. All prizes will be paid out in cash with no wagering requirements. The score is based on your highest single spin on a selected game adjusted to the bet.
Daily Cash Prizes
Daily prizes end every day at 18:59 CET/CEST or when there are no more prizes left. Every 4 weeks, the criteria for the prize sprinkle change between ‘regular’ and ‘prize multiplier’. For a ‘prize multiplier’ week, there is no minimum bet. For a ‘regular’ week, there is a minimum bet of $0.50. The rules can be found inside the selected games.
The prize table is updated in real-time, including the number of remaining prizes. A maximum of 500 prizes will be awarded during each daily promotion period, and a player can win several prizes a day.
This Network Promotion includes 7-day Tournaments and 24-hour daily prize drops which will run weekly until the 8th of February 2023 from Thursday to Wednesday. To participate in any Tournament or Prize Drop in the Network Promotion, players must open any of the qualifying games and accept/opt-in. The total prize pool for the Network Promotion is $6,500,000.
Only real-money gameplay on the qualifying games will take part in the Daily Prize Drops and Tournaments. Full tournament and cash drop details can be found in-game. Cash prizes will be credited within 72 hours after each tournament’s leaderboard finishes. Cash Prizes are real money. In other words, they are free of any wagering requirements.
Weekly Tournament Terms
Weekly leaderboard scores are ranked in accordance with the player’s highest win amount for a single spin on any qualifying game. Weekly leaderboards are updated in real-time and players can keep track of the leaderboard in-game at any time when playing the qualifying games.
In the event of two or more players finishing a tournament on the same leaderboard position, the player who has achieved the score first will receive the higher prize. Full tournament details and terms and conditions can be found in-game across any of the participating slot games for this promotion.
Daily Cash Prize Drop Terms
Each promo week includes seven daily prize drops. One (1) qualifying spin of the minimum bet or more can trigger one (1) prize from the prize pool during each promotion. The random Cash Drop rules and prize tables are built into the qualifying games.
Prizes are paid out as per the ‘Prizes’ tab in the qualifying games. Players can win multiple Cash Drop prizes each day. Each Cash Drop ends at 23:59 CET or when there are no more prizes left. Full Cash Drop details and terms and conditions can be found in-game across any of the participating slot games for this promotion.
In order to be eligible, a player is required to play with real money spins under the following conditions: Only spins with a minimum bet of $0.50 (or the equivalent amount in Available Currencies) in the qualifying game(s) will count towards the Prize Drops and Tournaments. A Qualifying spin shall render a player who opted in eligible for all applicable drops and wins promotions simultaneously.
The VIP program is actually conceived as a loyalty program, where the most devoted customers receive 20% weekly cashback, exclusive bonuses, and higher value free spins, as well as personal 24/7 customer support. Casino Days has some cool VIP incentives, perks, and benefits! Just remember that climbing up the VIP ladder can be a costly endeavor, especially if you are not particularly lucky.
|Welcome Bonus||Welcome Bonus||100% up to $500||$20||x35|
|Deposit Bonus||Tuesday Live Casino Reload||10% up to $100||$10||x10|
Games & Software
There are over 4,000 games at crypto Casino Days, including popular Indian games, all made by the best game providers in the business. The software providers lists includes many giants, such as:
- Blueprint Gaming, Booming Games, Ezugi, Habanero, OneTouch, Playson, Pragmatic Play, Push Gaming, Quickspin, Red Tiger Gaming, Relax Gaming, Spadegaming, Thunderkick, Booongo, 1×2 Gaming, Iron Dog Studio, NetEnt, Nolimit City, Stormcraft, Triple Edge Studios, Microgaming, Red Rake, Rabcat, Gameburger Studios, MGA, Play’n Go, Felt, Fantasma Games, Stakelogic, Super Spade Games, Liw, Wazdan, GameArt, Tom Horn Gaming, Fugaso, ELK Studios, Spinomenal, Evoplay, MrSlotty, BetSoft, and Just For The Win.
Keep in mind that some providers may not be available, depending on the country of your origin.
This arsenal of games features everything except for sports betting and virtual sports. From online slots machines to video poker games and live casino games like Blackjack, Roulette, Sweet Bonanza, Mega Wheel, Wheel of Fortune, Bet on Poker, Baccarat, Sic Bo, Dice Duel, Keno, Lucky 7, Dragon Tiger… We weren’t joking when we said that Casino Days is a giant Bitcoin casino. Games at Casino Days are perfectly balanced, diverse, and perfect for stay-at-home players as well as those who gamble on the move.
Casino Days Slots
Online slot machines are a segment where this Casino Days review is about to shine like a diamond. Thousands of slots are divided into sub-categories according to their thematics, popularity, game mechanics, rewarding system, and popularity.
From lucrative jackpot slots with jaw-dropping prizes to branded slots like Alice Cooper and the Tome of Madness, online Casino Days has the finest selection of slots made by the best providers in the gambling industry. Some of the most popular games available are Wolf Gold, Buffalo King, Great Rhino, John Hunter, The Dog House, Fruit Party 2, Reactoonz, and many more.
As for the biggest hits and rewards, NetEnt slot Mega Fortune paid out sums of $12M in 2011, and $18M in 2013, while the safari-based game Mega Moolah shelled paid $20M in 2019.
Casino Days Free Games
Casino Days patrons can rely on free casino games to get them started or introduce themselves to new titles. Casino Days features a wide array of free casino games, most of them in the online slots department.
However, if you are interested in live casino games we have some bad news for you – almost all online casinos, including Casino Days, feature a live casino section that’s restricted for free play. Sadly, there’s no demo mode in a live casino environment, and you can play using real money only, or cryptos.
As we’ve said at the beginning of our Casino Days review, Casino Days is a “hybrid casino”, which means it accepts both payment options – fiat currency and cryptos such as Bitcoin. Fast withdrawals, top security, and anonymity are the trademarks of all crypto online casinos, and Casino Days is no exception.
First, let’s take a look at the fiat currencies supported by online Casino Days, in addition to cryptocurrencies: EUR, CAD, RS, NOK, INR, US, TH, and NZ.
From cryptos to Indian rupees, it’s clear that this casino site is not leaving anything to chance. Just like other online casinos of this type, Casino Days website hosts a plethora of payment methods, from your bank account, via cards, to e-wallets and cryptos. Let’s take a closer look at services you can use to claim your first deposit bonus and withdraw money once you finished playing the top games available at Casino Days.
In order to verify your Casino Days account and start playing casino games using cryptos, you have to prepare the following documents:
- ID: A picture of your passport, ID card, or driver’s license. The document must be valid and display the expiration date.
- Proof of address: A PDF or photo of either a utility bill, bank or credit card statement or similar official letters. The document can’t be older than 3 months and must contain your full name and address, date of issue, and a logo or clear name of the sender. The entire document must be visible (all four corners).
- Payment Method (depending on the method used): Credit Card: A picture of your credit card showing the first 6 and last 4 digits, your name as well as the expiration date. All other details can be covered. (if a physical card, the card must be signed) Bank Statement: A picture of your physical statement or a PDF of your online Statement. This Information visible must be Name, Date of Issue, Account Info, and Bank Logo as well as at least one transaction. Online screenshots can also be accepted as long as they show all the necessary info in one picture as well as the Page URL. Any E-Wallet: A screenshot of the registered Details (Name and Email Address and/or Phone Number, if applicable: Address and Date of Birth) and the User/Account ID. The Screenshot should contain the page URL.
- You can deposit money by using one of these: Mastercard, Interac, Visa, Diners Club, CashtoCode, iDebit, MuchBetter, Ripple, Crypto, Skrill, Rapid, AstroPay, Jeton, ecoPayz, Paysafecard, Discover, PassNGo, Skrill, Neteller, Bank Direct, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Tether, Bitcoin Cash, and Ripple.
- You can withdraw money by using one of these services: Mastercard, Interac, Visa, Diners Club, CashtoCode, iDebit, PassNGo, MuchBetter, Ripple, Crypto, Skrill, Rapid, AstroPay, Jeton, ecoPayz, Discover, Paysafecard, Bank transfer, Bank Direkt, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Tether, Bitcoin Cash, and Ripple.
- Withdrawal limits: daily $5,000, $20,000 per week, and $50,000 per month. Keep in mind that if you join Casino Days VIP club and climb a step or two, this gambling site will increase your limits on a more personal level.
Casino Days Review Summary
This Casino Days review was fun to write. Needless to say, Casino Days is totally worth your Bitcoin or fiat money if you happen to dig online casino sites like this. We had a blast playing different types of games for several days straight, and if sports are not your thing, plus you have cryptos to spare, this casino will put a smile on your face.
The games are fantastic and abundant. Promotions and tournaments come in spades, but in all honesty, we did not like the welcome offer in terms of low bonus cash. Fortunately, the low wagering evens things out. Banking is quite good, a few more services wouldn’t hurt, but this is more than sufficient even for professional casino players.
Casino Days has good customer support that’s quick to respond, but there is no phone support available, just live chat. Luckily for us, it is operational 24/7 and powered by dedicated and polite pros. Overall, this truly is a great crypto casino!
Play Casino Days Games
Pros & Cons
- Great games and providers
- Acceptable wagering requirements
- Versatile tournaments and incentives
- Great banking
- Nice support
- Non-generous welcome bonus amount
- No sports betting
- The welcome bonus is a reload bonus