Flush Casino - Crypto Casino Review 2023
Flush Casino is an instant-play, mobile casino specializing in crypto gambling. It is packed to the brim with excellent casino games made by the best game providers in the industry, and if playing superior games with cryptocurrencies is what you want from an online casino, we wholeheartedly recommend this online casino.
Casino Review Details
Flush Casino is a pure crypto casino, accepting only cryptocurrencies. So before you decide to join and play, keep in mind that fiat payments are out of the picture.
The casino was established in 2019 and it is owned by the company called King of Clubz. Flush Casino hosts fair games and like so many crypto casinos these days it holds a Curacao license.
In terms of games, Flush Casino excels in every single aspect, from diversity to quality. Except for sports betting, the site offers casino games from literally all segments, making it a great casino for players willing to try new games.
The casino looks very modern and sleek, and it’s aimed at younger players who are no strangers to playing with cryptos and playing casino games on mobile devices.
When it comes to safe gambling, Flush Casino does not support all the tools designed for responsible gaming, but it supports the most important ones, namely online transaction history, time-out period, self-exclusion, and help and support links.
Flush Casino does not accept players from the following countries:
- the United States of America and its territories, France and its territories, the Netherlands and its territories and countries that form the Kingdom of Netherlands including Bonaire, Sint Eustatius, Saba, Aruba, Curacao and Sint Maarten, Australia and its territories, Austria, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Spain, and Germany.
- Mobile Casino
- Live Chat
- Online Transaction History
- Reality Check Reminder
- Financial Limits
- Help And Support
- Vip Program
- Time-Out Period
- Self Assessment Test
- Self Exclusion
- Manual Flushing
Flush Casino Bonuses and Promotions
If only Flush Casino had offered us bonuses worthy of its game catalog, this online casino would be a dream come true. The casino features only one bonus offer, a welcome bonus that carries a standard cash value with high wagering requirements – so be careful out there!
Flush Casino is not a particularly restrictive gambling house, but there are still a ton of games you cannot play with bonus money. The list is too long for this review and it’s organized by software providers, so please look it up on the Bonus Terms and Conditions page before you start playing games.
Flush Casino opted for multiple rewards based on a tier-based system. This essentially means that players can choose one of two welcome offers, depending on their bankroll and playing habits. Casual players can claim a Tier 1 bonus, while those more ambitious will probably go for a Tier 2 bonus. Let’s see how it rolls.
Tier 1 Welcome Bonus
- 100% match bonus up to $200
- The minimum deposit is $10
- The maximum deposit is $200
- Wagering requirements 30x(Deposit+Bonus)
- The minimum bet is $0,10
- The maximum bet is $5
- Available only on your first deposit
- Expires in 30 days
- Unresolved wagering leads to loss of funds
Tier 2 Welcome Bonus
- 150% match bonus up to $1,500
- The minimum deposit is $200
- The maximum deposit is $1,000
- Wagering requirements 35x(Deposit+Bonus)
- The minimum bet is $0,20
- The maximum bet is $10
- Available only on your first deposit
- Expires in 30 days
- Unresolved wagering leads to loss of funds
Flush Casino has no second deposit bonus, nor does it offer additional incentives.
In terms of wagering, your bets do not worth the same in all casino games. Bets made on the specific type of games will count towards the wagering requirements of the bonus as follows:
- Slots: 100%
- Live Casino: 10%
- Originals: 5%
- Table games: 0%
This means that wagers placed on slot games carry full value towards the wagering, while bets placed in live casino games, for example, count only 10% in terms of rollover requirements. Bets worth $100 and placed on slots count as $100 towards the wagering, while $100 wagered in live casinos only counts as $10 towards the wagering requirements.
Flush Casino had only one bonus at the time of writing this review – the welcome package listed above. However, there are periodical tournaments throughout the year and this is what Flush Casino had to offer, as we were testing the website.
Book of Billionaire
- A Series of tournaments by Fugaso
- Monthly prize pool of $500,000, split into 4 rounds of $125,000 each
- The minimum bet is $0,20
- One $1 bet is worth 2 points
- Real money bets only
- Rewards: 1st place $15,000, 2nd $10,000, 3rd $7,000, 4th-10th $2,000, 11th-20th $1,200, 21st-40th $700, 41st-100th $300, 101st-150th $100, 151st-300th $80, and 301st-750th $40.
Flush Casino has a quite tempting VIP program, just make sure to prepare your bankroll for such an adventure. In order to join the VIP, a player must collect a certain number of points by placing wagers on slots, Flush Casino originals, and live casino games.
For each $1 spent, your VIP points increase by 10 for slots and 5 for live casino and Originals. The first VIP milestone is set at 62,500 points, so to join the VIP program you effectively have to wager $6,250 on slot games, or $12,500 in live casinos.
Once in the VIP club, players can advance through the levels and reap additional rewards, perks, and benefits, and they are quite substantial. Rakeback bonuses, cashback rewards, 200 free spins, and even cash bonuses will be awarded each time you reach a VIP milestone.
In some cases, VIP players can expect invitations for exclusive poker tournaments and Flush Casino party events, or receive tickets for exclusive events.
|Welcome Bonus||Tier 2 Welcome Bonus||150% up to $1500||$200||x35|
|Welcome Bonus||Tier 1 Welcome Bonus||100% up to $200||$10||x30|
Games & Software
This is where Flush Casino shines like a star! A truly outstanding selection of casino games, covering all online casino segments, minus sports betting. You name it – Flush Casino has it, from old-school slots and lotteries, to ultra-modern crypto games.
The games were made by top-of-the-range providers, and although some of them will be missed like Xpro Gaming, Quickspin, Vivo Gaming, etc, the vast majority of A-listers are readily available.
With over 3,000 slots to choose from, Flush Casino is one of the best-equipped casinos for the job. Next to slot games, you can also play different video-poker games like Joker Poker, Bonus Poker, Aces and Faces, etc. Some of the most popular slot games are as follows:
- Sweet Bonanza, Rise of Olympus, Bigg Bass Bonanza – Keeping it Real, Fruit Party, The Hand of Midas, Wolf Gold, Mild West Gold Megaways, Vikings go Bersersk: Reloaded, Wolf Fang, Queen of Ice – Frozen Flames, Moon Princess 100, etc.
Another great casino section filled with games made by the masters of the craft. Below is just a short list of all the games you can test your luck and skill on.
- Blackjack, Rainbow Blackjack, Texas Hold’em, Trey Poker, Caribbean Poker, Triple Edge Poker, La Partage French Roulette, Auto Roulette, Dragon Tiger, etc.
Live Casino Games
Live casinos are the most exciting form of online gambling because players are not facing computer programs, but live human croupiers streamed in real-time. Live Games offer interactive features like betting against other players, not just the live dealer.
We congratulate Flush Casino for making one of the best live sections on the market, both in terms of quantity and quality. Here’s a quick teaser of the games you can try:
- Blackjack, Baccarat, Roulette, Craps, Bac Bo, Three Card Poker, Casino Hold’em, Teen Patti, Speed Cricket Baccarat, Multiplay Blackjack, Dragon Tiger, Andar Bahar, 32 Cards, etc.
Alongside ordinary live casino games, players can try their luck on live game shows. They are hosted by charismatic presenters and based entirely on chance which, combined with the innate suspension, create a very dynamic and thrilling casino experience for literally all types of players.
- Mega Ball, Crazy Coin Flip, Side Bet City, Cahs or Crash, Monopoly Live, Dream Catcher, Gonzo’s Treasure Hunt, Crazy Time, etc.
This is where the big money is, and nothing can beat progressive jackpots in terms of sheer cash. Still, jackpot games are ridiculously volatile and extreme caution is advised when playing. Some of the games you can try are:
- El Jackpotto, Sister of Oz Jackpots, Jackpot 6000, Lucky Twins, Jackpot Quest, Miss Cherry Fruits Jackpot Party, Carnival Jackpot, Diamond King, etc.
At the time of writing our Flush Casino review slot games and table games were disabled for free play. Most online casinos will let you play most of the games in demo mode, free and just for fun, but not so in Flush Casino. According to customer support, free games were disabled due to the bug problem preventing customers to play games in demo mode.
Once Flush Casino resolves this issue, players will be able to play games in demo mode using virtual money and placing fictional bets. However, live casino games and some other games can not be played for free in any online casino.
Flush Casino has one of the coolest lottery catalogs we’ve encountered this year. The games offer not only nice rewards but next to game shows they are famous for their entertainment value. Reminder – these games are 100% luck-based, just play them and have fun.
- The Perfect Scratch, Casino Scratch, Patrick’s Pick, Easter Pick, Summer Scratch, Scratchy Bit, and a whole lotta bingo games like Tomatina Bingo, Bingnote, Maya Bingo, etc.
Provably fair games are all the rage right now, and Flush Casino made an extra effort to proudly present its own string of casino games that you can test for yourself. In essence, playing a probably fair crypto game allows the player to check if the outcome of the game was as intended by the random number generator, or if someone or something tampered with the results.
- Dice, Crash, Mines, Wheel, HiLo, Blackjack, Baccarat, Limbo, Diamond Poker, Keno, Roulette, and Video Poker.
When it comes to deposits and withdrawals the first thing to know is that Flush Casino belongs to the group of pure crypto online casinos, meaning you can only deposit and withdraw cryptocurrencies. However, even if you don’t have any cryptocurrency off you, you have the option to use a credit/debit card or apple pay/Google Pay to directly buy crypto from the casino. Flush Casino may have its own exchange rates when it comes to buying crypto, but this is still a great option if you’re in a pinch.
For some gamblers, this is terrific, due to unparalleled speed and privacy, but for others, the lack of fiat payment methods can present a huge obstacle during financial transactions. Having said that, there is still some good news for fiat players.
Once registered, you can use the Flush Casino website to buy cryptos and store them in your e-wallet. From there on, you can start paying for casino games freely, just make sure to resolve the wagering requirements before you make a withdrawal request.
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Tether, USDC Coin, DAI, Binance Coin, Binance USD, and Polygon (Matic).
- Visa, Mastercard, GooglePay, and ApplePay – used for buying crypto directly from the casino.
- Cryptos (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Tether, USDC Coin, DAI, Binance Coin, Binance USD, and Polygon (Matic))
- No maximum amount
- Cryptos (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Tether USDC Coin, DAI, Binance Coin, Binance USD, and Polygon (Matic))
- Withdrawal limits are $2,500 per day, $5,000 per week, and $10,000 per month.
- In some cases, Flush Casino will make exceptions for special agreements made directly with the players, or if they reach a special VIP level that allows bigger withdrawals.
Flush Casino live chat customer support is not the quickest to respond, but once there you can expect to solve your problems in a relatively short amount of time. We are talking about 24/7 live chat service, obviously, which is a preferred method of communication for most customers – including us.
In all honesty, live chat is a bit sluggish and the personnel is probably overstressed, but more importantly, we got our answers in less than 10 minutes. We especially liked the lack of drama and redundant questions on their behalf, which happens more frequently than people think. Flush Casino has an email support channel when time is of no importance, or if a player has a complex or sophisticated problem.
Sadly, like so many casinos today, Flush Casino does not have a direct phone line for support.
- English, Chinese, Japanese, German, Russian, French, Portuguese, Spanish, and Czech.
When a user makes an aggregate lifetime total of deposits exceeding $2,000, or requests a withdrawal of any amount inside the casino, then it is compulsory for them to perform a full KYC process. During this process, the user will have to input some basic details about themselves and then upload the following documents:
- A copy of the Government Issued Photo ID (in some cases front and back depending on the document)
- A selfie of themselves holding the ID doc
- A bank statement/Utility Bill
Once uploaded, the user will get a Temporarily Approved Status and the documents will now be on our side, and the “KYC Team” will have 24 hours to go over them and email the user about the outcome: Approval, Rejection, More information needed – No Change in Status. When the user is on “Temporarily Approved” Status then he or she can use the platform normally, can not deposit more than $500 in aggregate total, and can not complete any withdrawal.
Guidelines for the KYC process are as follows:
- Proof of ID – a signature is there, the country is not a restricted country, the full name matches the client’s name, the document does not expire in the next 3 months, and the owner is over 18 years of age.
- Proof of Residence – bank statement or utility bill, the country is not a restricted country, the full name matches the client’s name and is same as in the proof of ID, date of issue in the last 3 months.
- Selfie with ID – holder is the same as in the ID document above, the ID document is the same as in “1”. Make sure the photo/ID number is the same.
When the KYC process is unsuccessful then the reason is documented and a support ticket is created in the system. The ticket number along with an explanation is communicated back to the user. Once all proper documents are in our possession then the account gets approved. If a user has not passed full KYC then they cannot make additional deposits or withdrawals of any amount.
If a user has passed the KYC process successfully then there is a deposit limit per transaction ($2,000) and prior to any withdrawal, there is a detailed algorithmic and manual check on the activity and balance of the user to see if the amount withdrawn is a result of proper activity in the platform. Under no circumstances may a user transfer funds directly to another user.
Flush Casino Review Summary
Thanks to the numerous top-notch game providers, and a fantastic mobile gaming platform, Flush Casino is a perfect selection for players wanting to taste the best of the best!
Being a pure crypto casino has its advantages and you can rely on quick registration, multiple languages, ultra-fast deposits, and withdrawals, as well as unparalleled security and discretion.
However, Flush Casino has relatively few casino bonuses, the bonus money is average, and it’s paired with steep wagering. If hefty bonuses are your thing, or if you are a dedicated sports betting veteran, both in real and esports, we suggest you find another pure crypto casino to play at.
On the other hand, if superb games, especially slots, live games, and live game shows, are your priority number one, and you happen to have a few cryptos to spare, then Flush Casino is worth your time and money!
Please, gamble responsibly.
Play Flush Casino Games
Pros & Cons
- Epic games and fantastic live casino
- Mobile and crypto-friendly
- Good support and security
- Usability and the looks
- Low welcome bonus money
- Brutal wagering requirements
- Joining VIP can be costly to some