Our mission at BestBitcoinCasino.com is to provide our community with honest and unbiased casino reviews and information. As part of the steps of achieving this, we’ve created a comprehensive review process that utilizes our updated casino rating algorithm.
We’re very serious in picking out scam casinos and rogue sites from the pool of online casinos on the market today. And our review process and casino rating algorithm are designed to help us effectively filter out only the casinos truly worthy of our community’s time, energy, and hard-earned money.
We listen to players. We communicate with casino representatives. We regularly check their promotions and support.
The main parameter and one with the highest value in the overall casino rating is the Player Rating. We’ve decided it to be this way as we acknowledge the first-hand experience and review of our community with online casinos. We value our players’ voice and power to choose which casinos are worth it and which are not worth playing at. The Player Rating has the largest weight in determining the overall casino rating.
As the admin of BestBitcoinCasino.com, we also have a say on every casino we review on our website. This is reflected in the Admin Rating. We make sure that the casino is legit, valuable, and gives players several options. It’s our responsibility to verify their reputation, explore their terms and conditions, and monitor their efforts toward responsible gambling.
Moreover, we give extra value to rated casinos—these are online casinos that deservingly have been awarded the Rated as Best Bitcoin Casino seal by the community. It should be noted that it isn’t us that award this seal, rather it’s the community, the audience, the market, the players that decide which casinos are worthy of the seal and of getting rated as Best Bitcoin Casino. To learn more, go to our Rated as Best Bitcoin Casino page.
How we come up with our Admin Rating
When making our Bitcoin casino reviews, we use a set of criteria to measure the casino’s overall casino rating. We’ve selected to rate every casino based on these six parameters:
- Payment Methods
- Games & Software
- Customer Support
Using these criteria, we’re able to provide a clearer picture of new and old fiat and Bitcoin casinos. Below is a thorough explanation of each parameters on how we rate casinos in 2021.
- We check if the casino has a valid online gambling license from reputable and legitimate regulators, giving more importance to licenses issued in the UK, Malta, Isle of Man, and Kahnawake.
- We check for a valid SSL encryption certificate.
- We check for unresolved and resolved complaints or issues concerning the casino.
- We check the bonus terms and conditions, specifically the wagering requirements.
- We take note of the casino bonuses offered, whether they are for new players only, existing players only, or both.
- We prioritize casinos that offer various bonus types: welcome bonus, deposit bonus, free spins, cashback, referral bonus, loyalty bonus, etc.
- We check how reasonable and beneficial the VIP program is.
- We check the available payment methods on board for deposits and withdrawals.
- We take note of the banking limits and if they are reasonable or not.
- We check the speed for deposit and withdrawal transactions.
Games & Software
- We check the casino library, the games offered, the software providers on board, as well as if the casino also offers sports betting, esports betting, or poker tournaments.
- We check the availability of provably fair games as well as test the integrated provably fair tool.
- We check the compatibility of the games with different devices.
- We check the available channels to contact the support team and take note of how responsive they are.
- We check the knowledge and the reliability of the assistance they give us and the players.
- Listed above are the parameters we use to evaluate whether or not we can recommend a casino. We came up with this list as these encompasses all the elements that can make or break a brand in the iGaming industry. Now, we will look at how we assess the casino based on each parameter.
How important is the Player Rating?
For every Bitcoin casino review we publish, everyone is welcome to share their feedback or comments on the page. To leave a review, they need to log in or create their BestBitcoinCasino.com account. At the same time, players can rate the casino from 1 to 5, with 5 being the highest.
All the ratings provided by the players are then totaled to determine the average player rating, which comprises the largest share of the overall casino rating.
Giving our community the power and freedom to give their own ratings is one of our ways to empower them and amplify their voices. We recognize their input in creating a healthy and better iGaming environment, and it’s our role to give them a platform that does exactly this.