|Game Launch Date|
Sic Bo Macau Review & Free Play
Sic Bo Macau is a timely follow-up to the earlier-released Sic Bo game from BGaming. The Macau version brings new features to the table, giving players more ways to have fun and win in sic bo.
BGaming takes pride in its great execution and presentation of their Atlantic City-inspired Sic Bo game. And you’ll see just those in this game. But how does Sic Bo Macau stand out, you ask? This game has more betting combinations to bet on:
- Big, Small, Odd, and Even Bets – 1:1 odds with 2.78% house edge
- Triple Bet – 150:1 odds with 30.1% house edge
- Double Bet – 8:1 odds with 33.33% house edge
- Any Triple Bet – 24:1 with 30.6%
- Total of 4 and 17 Bet – 50:1 odds with 9.7% to 47.2% house edge
- Domino:xy Bet – 5:1 odds with 16.7% house edge
- Any Number (Single Dice Bet) – 1:1 to 1 odds with 7.9% house edge
- Four Number Combination Bet – 7:1 odds with 11.1% house edge
- Three Single Number Combination Bet – 30:1 odds with 13.9% house edge
- Specific Double and Single Number Combination Bet – 50:1 odds with 29.2% house edge
If these betting combinations don’t excite you just yet, then wait for the rest of its features. This game works on any platform, especially HTML5, Android, iOS, and Windows. It allows you to drag the chips from one place to another, and to customize the table by choosing your preferred color.
Should You Play Sic Bo Macau
You don’t have to be in Macau to enjoy and experience table games in Macau casinos. BGaming’s Sic Bo Macau is the perfect choice for anyone looking to get their hands on this version. Play this game in BGaming-powered fiat money and Bitcoin casinos.