We currently cannot vouch for this casino. Please check out our top casinos.
First Deposit Crypto
300% up to $3000
Wild Casino offers great games and superior banking with an epic welcome bonus package: $5,000 for fiat depositors and $9,000 for crypto users.
- Plenty of generous casino bonuses
- Good games
- Fantastic banking
- Great support
- High wagering requirements
- Live dealer games could be more diverse
- Invitation only VIP Club
Hybrid Casino: Yes
1st Cashback Bonus
20% up to €200 Cashback
JustBit.io Casino is the freshest online casino fit to please modern mobile gamblers looking for a place to play with their cryptocurrencies. This online crypto casino has gained a reputation due to highly diverse bonuses, great games and betting odds, and lucrative VIP incentives and benefits. Let’s get into it! Casino Details JustBit Casino was...
- Many diverse bonuses
- Great catalog of casino games
- Sports and crypto-friendly casino
- Epic crypto withdrawal limits
- Mediocre deposit bonus money
- Expensive Casino Coin
- Invitation-only VIP Program
Licence: Curacao eGaming
Hybrid Casino: Yes
1st Time Crypto Bonus
100% up to $1,000
BetOnline.ag is giving players the full Vegas experience right in your own home. It offers a full range of casino games as well as live dealer version of casino favorites. You will also find a competitive poker room on this website, along with an online sportsbook. The Bitcoin casino review will dive right into the...
- Offers sports, poker rooms, and casino games
- Lots of contests and promotions
- Reputable gambling platform
- Great customer support
- Very few live casino games
- High wagering requirements
- Only a couple of software providers
- Outdated website design
Hybrid Casino: Yes
CSGOEmpire - Crypto Casino Review 2023
CSGOEmpire is a breath of fresh air and is a unique concept in the iGaming sector. Clearly, this betting site appeals much to a specific market: those who play Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Dota 2, H1Z1, and Rust on Steam. However, with the recent addition of two new games namely Coinflip and Match Betting, other types of bettors can enjoy not just the simple heads-or-tails game but also esports betting across various choices of online games. CSGOEmpire offers a complete package, beginning with a responsive support team, two provably fair games, a growing esports betting market, and generous deals and promos. The flexibility of payments adds to the desirable gaming experience with this site.
This site also gives prime importance on the security of personal data. It assures players of complete data protection, and vows to constantly encrypt personal info in transit and at rest, among other security measures. CSGOEmpire guarantees all its players that they can freely practice their data protection rights, and would only require them to contact the CSGOEmpire team regarding any points covered by their rights.
Have you played Roulette, Coinflip, or Match Betting on CSGOEmpire? Share with us below your feedback about your experience with this site!
- Mobile Casino
- Live Chat
- Online Transaction History
- Reality Check Reminder
- Financial Limits
- Help And Support
- Vip Program
- Time-Out Period
- Self Assessment Test
- Self Exclusion
- Manual Flushing
CSGOEmpire – Full Crypto Casino Review
CSGOEmpire is the largest and oldest Counter-Strike: Global Offensive skin betting site. It is owned and operated by Ultimate Dynasty Limited, which is registered and based in Seychelles.
Different from the typical online casinos and sportsbooks because of the use of skins, CSGOEmpire has no gaming license. It restricts players from certain countries like Afghanistan, Iran, Kuwait, Pakistan, and North Korea, among others.
Its betting website boasts a user-friendly interface. And the best part is the website works seamlessly even on smartphones and tablets. At the same time, CSGOEmpire offers a customer-friendly support team. They respond well and quickly through email and live chat.
Complementing the overall betting experience is the built-in chat function with multilingual rooms that creates a dynamic and lively community of skin bettors. Everyone who wants to place a bet needs to have a Steam account, which is the only way to become a member of CSGOEmpire.
Bonuses and Promotions
Even though CSGOEmpire has a distinct niche or market, players will find generous bonus deals on board. Here are the player-friendly offers that add excitement to every betting session:
- Coin Rains – Members can get free coins in the chat when the COIN RAIN text appears. Everyone who is online at the time the notice pops up can get their free coins. The amount, however, depends on the their recent bet amounts.
- Referral Bonus – Everyone can invite their friends or other people to join CSGOEmpire. If successful, they will receive 0.50 coins from every invitee who use their referral code. They will also get their share — a percentage of the total number of coins their referrals wager.
- Free Case – Newly signed up players can get their hands on a Free Case, which contains various items that correspond to a specific amount. The amount of coins assigned to the randomly chosen item from the Free Case will then be added to the account balance.
- Daily Cases – This site treats their players well everyday. The Daily Cases contain special weapons with corresponding coins. There are six cases: Rust, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Diamond, Uranium, with the last one giving away weapons with the highest coins. The player level determines which case players will get on a daily basis.
- Roulette Bonus Pot – Players have a chance to win a share of the Bonus Pot when the roulette wheel lands on the special “Bonus Pot” icon. Those who want to join this promo should add the text “CSGOEmpire.com” to their Steam Profile name. The pot increases as 0.4% of the total bets go to this prize pool.
- Daily Twitter Giveaways – CSGOEmpire is active on Twitter, and the team enjoys treating their loyal and new patrons to sweet giveaways.
- Giveaways – This site also regularly holds special giveaways wherein players can get their hands on limited-edition weapons.
With all these freebies and deals, members are sure to find more reasons to keep betting on this website.
|Referral Bonus||Referral Bonus||0.5 Coins||€4.75 (Credit Cards), $70 (G2A Pay), Skin worth 1.00 coin (Steam), 3 coins (BTC), 0.003 coins (BCH)|
Games & Software
CSGOEmpire started with only one game: CSGO Roulette. This roulette game is unlike any other as it has been modified to fit the concept of skin betting.
Roulette, which is inspired by European roulette, has a unique betting interface and only shows the strip of symbols instead of the entire wheel. There are no numbers nor the colors red and black. Instead, it has the Terrorist, Counter-Terrorist, and Empire symbols, with the Empire acting as zero. The winning symbol of every spin is posted, as well as all winners who wagered on the respective winning symbols.
Over time, the platform added two new games: CSGO Empire Match Betting and Coinflip. The former is a sports betting market that allows you to place outright wagers on future esports matches. The better thing is, the lines open cover not just CS:GO battles but also matches under other esports tourneys. Here are the online games you can bet on:
- Dota 2
- League of Legends
- Rocket League
- Rainbow Six
You can expect this list to become longer as CSGOEmpire is open to widening its predictions markets. As the esports industry gains more ground, more players will be introduced to esports betting. Whichever match you wager on, the odds given are always competitive. To suit your reference, you can set the odds format to the default decimal or to the other option which is fractional. With this type of betting offered onsite, it is as though you are playing in a casino and sportsbook in one.
Coinflip, on the other hand, is a simple heads or tails game. You just have to choose which side of the coin you think will be the outcome of the toss. The twist here is you are matched up with a fellow player on each round. You don’t battle with the computer. When you bet on heads, for instance, and the flip reveals heads, then your opponent’s bet goes to your bankroll.
All these three games run on proprietary software and give players complete assurance that all results are authentic through fair gaming. As for Roulette and Coinflip, the games are provably fair. This means all the results are predetermined and cannot be rigged or tampered with.
Each outcome, on the other hand, comes in the form of a hash. If you want to verify the fairness of every result, you will have to use this hashed format. Before the round, you are given the hash of the secret seed on which the round’s result is based. When the round is done, the system publishes the secret seed. This is what you will use to compare with the hash. If the seed and the hash match, that means the result of the round is fair. With this provably fair feature, you can always verify that the results were fair and predetermined.
CSGOEmpire has a distinct banking system. For one, it accepts deposits through skins and give players their desired skins upon withdrawal. It accepts both fiat money and cryptocurrencies: USD, EUR, BTC, and BCH. And since skins can be used as a currency, there are no banking fees for deposits and withdrawals.
There are four ways to deposit. One is through credit cards, which will require players to buy preset amounts of coins (5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 250). Accepted methods for this first option are through Visa, MasterCard, and PayPal. Another deposit option is via G2A Pay, which also accepts Skrill, Neteller, AliPay, PayPal, JCB, and more. The standard rate for this option is $70 for 100 coins. The third option is through Steam using the skins of CS:GO, Dota 2, Rust, and H1Z1 that are worth at least 1 coin. The forth option is by buying coins using BTC. You can also use BCH by converting Bitcoin on ShapeShift.
There is only one way to withdraw on CSGOEmpire, and this is done through exchanging your coins for your desired skins. You can choose between CSGO (Instant) skins and CSGO (Trade-Locked) skins. At the same time, you have the choice to get Dota 2, Rust, and H1Z1 skins. These skins or items will go directly to your Steam account, and the process may take as long as eight days.
Pros & Cons
- Provably fair games
- Responsive support
- Attractive bonus deals
- Accepts BTC and BCH
- Flexible payment options
- Only three games
- Limited market
- Not licensed