Table of Contents
Trustly, previously called Glue Finance, is a quick, secure, and convenient account-to-account payment method. The service accepts payments through various financial institutions, including PayPal and Wise. Founded in 2008, the business now performs millions of online transactions per month, with more than 500 million active users.
People can pay Trustly crypto casinos straight from their online bank accounts using the company’s digital account-to-account technology. The service can handle the full payment path, setting it apart from the competitors and allowing the payment system to provide a more appealing and cost-effective alternative to existing card networks.
The business model of Trustly is based on sustainability. Instead of assuming credit, consumers who use Trustly pay with funds already in their bank account. Overall, it’s a viable way to pay that does not contribute to rising consumer debts in society as a purely debit payment option.
At the moment, crypto payments are not supported. This could be linked to the decentralization of bitcoin and other digital currencies. Nevertheless, several P2P platforms for crypto trading support Trustly payments. This makes it easy to purchase your favorite crypto to play games like Bitcoin blackjack.
Make a Crypto Casino Deposit with Trustly
Using cryptocurrency to make deposits at a Trustly online casino is one of the easiest ways to make deposits. However, Trustly deposits can only be made with fiat currencies.
One of the most appealing aspects of utilizing Trustly is that you do not need to create an account. When it comes to making a payment, all you have to do is enter your bank details into a form on the service website. If the service accepts your nation and bank, you will be able to make a payment right away without registering or inputting any personal information.
- While logged into your crypto casino account, go to the cashier and choose Trustly from the list of available payment providers.
- The casino will redirect you to the website, where you can select your nation and bank from a drop-down menu. You may then securely enter your bank information and select your deposit amount to your casino account.
- After confirming your information, you may check your balance to verify that your deposit was successful.
Crypto Casino Trustly Withdrawal
Withdrawals are just as easy as paying into your casino account.
- Select Trustly from the accessible withdrawal methods on your casino’s cashier page.
- Choose the sum you wish to withdraw, making sure it is greater than the minimum and that you have sufficient funds in your casino account.
- The site will redirect you to the site, where you can select your nation and bank from a drop-down menu.
- Enter your bank account information and double-check that everything is correct.
- After you’ve verified the withdrawal, you will have to wait for your casino to accept it, after which the funds will be immediately sent into your bank account.
There are no settlements or cutoff times with Trustly withdrawal and instant payment, which uses the Clearing House’s Real-Time Payment (RTP) network. As a result, users who prefer real-time withdrawals are more likely to remain loyal to the company because of their increased value and reduced wait time than those who prefer standard payouts, which might take several days.
Trustly and Bitcoin transactions
For payouts and deposits, Trustly accepts almost any currency except significant cryptocurrencies. However, you might be wondering where to purchase bitcoin for any crypto casino transactions or if you can buy bitcoin with Trustly. If you don’t have enough bitcoin in your wallet to cover your crypto gambling expenses, you’ll need to purchase some.
The utilization of exchanges is one of the most well-known solutions open to you. Consider buying from online platforms that allow you to acquire bitcoin and pay using Trustly. To quickly purchase bitcoin, you’ll need a bitcoin wallet and the currency equivalent of the bitcoin amount you want to buy.
Trustly Security and Privacy
Data security is a crucial consideration when consumers interact with crypto casinos these days. As a result of these worries, operators have little choice but to upgrade their security by utilizing the most cutting-edge and secure payment methods.
The Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority has authorized and overseen Trustly as a licensed payment institution. In compliance with the Payment Services Directive (PSD, 2007/64/EC) and Directive (EU) 2015/2366 on payment services, the company has a European Payment Services Provider (PSP) license. Therefore, you don’t need to register with the service as a user, and they never record any information that could be used to access your bank account.
In addition to the banks’ security mechanism, the service applies the most robust encryption grade available. For fast gambling payments directly from your bank account, Trustly is a reliable option. However, crypto gambling fans may not find it useful for direct deposits or cashout.