Make a Crypto Casino Deposit with Zimpler
The number of Zimpler-enabled crypto casinos has increased significantly during the past few years. While a crypto deposit is not possible presently, you can still make deposits with fiat currencies.
- The first step in signing up is to enter your phone number into the system.
- You will get an SMS with a verification code once your phone number is provided. As soon as you enter that code, you’ll have an active account.
- Although Zimpler deposit offers a variety of payment options, the method chosen depends on the online casino site you’ve chosen and the country where you’re playing. By bill or credit card, gamers have the option to pay.
- If you opt for bill, the service will issue you a bill via email or text message if you opt to pay this way. Within 14 days, you must pay the cost. After that, you’d be required to pay a fee based on the amount of money you deposit.
- You must use the card information registered in your Zimpler account to pay with a credit or debit card.
To pay again, all you have to do is sign your Zimpler account. Once it has been activated, the payment can be completed. Every time you make a payment, you will receive a new verification code.
Zimpler is different from the rest since they think players should never have to wait for their money when it comes to payments. Instead, it allows players the option of making ultra-fast deposits to their online accounts so they can begin playing as soon as possible. Once you’ve confirmed your deposit, your cash will be immediately available.
Crypto Casino Zimpler Withdrawal
Zimpler deposits are straightforward as long as the casino you choose allows it as a payment method. Casino withdrawals, on the other hand, are a bit more complicated. The problem is that most casinos do not allow Zimpler withdrawal, even if they accept it for deposits from players to play crypto slots and other games.
As a result, players may be required to use a different payment method to cash out. So ensure to read the fine print before signing up if you plan to use it for deposit and withdrawal.
Zimpler and Bitcoin Transactions
Crypto payments are fast and easy, but you can’t use them with Zimpler. However, if you must transact with crypto, you’ll need to get the quantity you need in your wallet. So you may wonder how or if you can buy bitcoin with Zimpler to fund your wallet and start engaging in Bitcoin gambling.
Some bitcoin exchanges allow payments with Zimpler. This means that you can pay the fiat equivalent of the amount of bitcoin you wish to buy using the platform. All bitcoin purchase transactions will be fast and easy when you pay with Zimpler.